THE ECLECTIC APPROACH ONLINE
We enhance your existing skills, we don't replace them.
All Eclectic Approach Online Seminars are 50% off until April 30, 2020! It's a perfect time to learn at home! Checkout below and coupon will be auto applied at checkout!
The Origins of the Eclectic Approach
After taking over 100 seminars in the first 10 years of my career, I came to a point where clashing ideas and schools of thought needed cohesion. I felt like I needed simplicity over complexity, and systems over techniques. Even as a classically trained Orthopaedic Manual Therapy Fellow, I realized that less was more and to really help someone recover meant to empower them, not fix them.
After taking a seminar, do you notice?
- Your outcomes improve for a month or so
- The novelty wears off after a while and you need new tools, or a series of tough cases make you want more
- Eventually you fall into your old habits and search for the next best flashy tool for your toolbox
- You feel like if you just knew a bit more about manipulation, or IASTM, or dry needling, or breathing techniques, or pelvic floor, etc that your success rates would sky rocket?
The 5 E's of The Eclectic Approach
The Eclectic Approach draws on from many sources, takes the best from different approaches and combines them into an effective system any clinician can use, no matter their experience level
Evidence/Science based mechanisms and clinical reasoning are the focus. You can't learn experience, but you can learn to cater to patient's expectations, and empower patients with Pain Science and homework, taking the focus off of passive techniques
Our techniques integrate into your existing practice. We show you how to make any of your top techniques, and make them pain free. It doesn't matter if it's soft tissue work, IASTM, neurodynamics, spinal manipulation/mobilization or general/targeted exercises. How much more effective would your techniques be and the patient compliance improve if everything was pain free?
The Eclectic Approach's main emphasis is on empowering the patient with Pain Science Education, along with self assessments and home exercise programs. Dosage and repetition is key to see the patient as little as possible. You actually get busier the less you see patients.
What? Manual/Physical Therapy - easy? In the same sentence? Forget about the minutiae of learning an entire commercial model's suggested system. They have value but does learning the entire system and using it exactly as described greatly improve your success? Perhaps, but there are diminishing returns for the amount of time you invest versus the amount of success you have. Evaluation and Treatment should be reliable and EASY is a big part of that. Trust me, coming from a Fellowship trained OMPT with almost 20 years of experience in teaching at 3 different PT schools and mentoring tons of clinicians of different levels, complexity is NOT the way to success.
Check out all our Eclectic Approach Seminars Online!
Learn at your own pace - eligible for CEUs in most states with manual submission
- worth 11.5 CEUs
- Learn how to maximize the effect of ANY manual therapy treatment
- Make all hands on treatments pain free
- Easy to learn and implement assessments based on Clinical Practice Patterns
- worth 11.5 CEUs
- Learn to manage TMD, cervical spine, UQ problems, and headaches
- Treating this population will automatically get you more referrals as these individuals are in need of help and underserved
- worth 6.5 CEUs
- Learn the "soft skills" not taught in school or other seminars
- breathing/mindfulness, sleep/recovery, movement/exercise, pain science, and nutrition are all covered
- worth 5.5 CEUs
- Be the first in your area to get certified in Blood Flow Restriction Therapy/Training
- Online bundle of EDGE Restriction System Cuffs, Doppler Ultrasounds, Certificate test and course is less than the cost of the live course!